Who we are
Looking for an architect in the West Country, offering a full range of services from conservation to modern designs, including all services from initial design and planning, through to construction supervision and completion?
We are a chartered practice with Alvin Howard Dip. Arch RIBA as its Chartered Architect. We have a long history of experience which enables us to pass on our expertise in architecture, heritage and planning. Established in 1981, no project is too small for us and we extend into mid-to-large scale one-off houses and commercial buildings.
In addition to our design work we are able to offer a wide range of surveying, certification and drafting services, a small number of which are listed here. If you require anything more specific, please don't hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to discuss it with you.
- Structural surveying and CML building certification for property buyers
- Many types of specialist surveying, including party wall
- Interim certificates for building work
- High quality drawings — either hand drawn or CAD
- Hand-made architectural and engineering models